Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanksgiving

I absolutely love this time of year! I really enjoy the red trees. So pretty.
I am very grateful for the lack of snow we have. I'm grateful for my family, friends, my great job and employer. I'm grateful for my health, to be alive, a functioning vehicle, a roof over my head, music, the gospel and my testimony. I'm grateful for trials and the lessons that I learn from them, even if it's rough during the process. That's how I have learned some great lessons in life. I'm grateful for the leaders in my ward and Brother McGrath, my home teacher.
I'm looking forward to endless Christmas music and the feeling of Christmas all over! Oh, and let's not forget all my snow men waiting to come out and play. heehee
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and take some time to ponder all the things you are grateful for, no matter how big or small they may be.

No comments: