Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grades!

I have a week of school left! I am so ready for it to be done. I currently have a 3.9 in my accounting class, and 1 test left to take! I am praying I'll do okay tomorrow on that quiz.

I have my first aid final on my birthday, AND I have no idea what my grade is in that class. The teacher likes to hear herself talk, and is really irritating. Hope I pass!

My music class is good. I have a 4.0 in that class. I have 4 different parts to that final, including a 5 paragraph essay. ewwww

I'm looking very forward to having a ton of fun this summer and gettin brown and beautiful!

3 comments:

DeAnne said...

yahoo! who knew you would be so studious? be thankful you're not narcoleptic :) see ya soon!

DeAnne said...

i didn't mean that in a bad way...you're smart!

Crystyne said...

way to go Britany!