Monday, July 28, 2008

American Idol

So on Sunday, July 27th, I stood in a line waiting to register for American Idol auditions. It took less than an hour. I got a nifty little red wristband, and a seat ticket to enter the Energy Solutions Arena. (Formerly the Delta Center)
I have to be in line tomorrow at 5 am. Doors don't open until 8 am. I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow. We were told we had to learn 2 "audience participation" songs. Those are: Ain't no mountain high enough by Marvin Gaye and Get Ready by the temptations.
You know each season when they show all sorts of people singing the same song, random clips, I'm POSITIVE this is why we have to learn these songs. So I may be on the lame people clips, because I have no intention of trying to learn these songs by heart. I have some serious practicing to do ahead of time!
I will keep everyone posted!

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!!! You are probably in bed by now :) But I hope things go great tomorrow. Just have FUN!!! Call me!

DeAnne said...

ps: LOVE the video bar!

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Yeah! Iam so excited you have a blog. Good luck and keep us posted!

Crystyne said...

I am so glad you have a blog. Good luck with everything tomorrow.