Monday, July 28, 2008

So, on the news today and in the newspaper, I was informed that Randy, Paula and Simon WILL NOT actually be here in Salt Lake!!!! How annoying! So this is what happens.
We show up at 5 am to get inside the building at who knows what time. I don't know how they determine who auditions and when. All those details are unclear.
There are 4 rounds that you have to get passed on through while here in Salt Lake. IF, you make it through all the rounds, then you sign a contract stating that you will return in September to appear before the judges. You sign that you will keep the same hair style, clothes and won't be tanner or lighter than before, etc.
So, I am feeling slightly annoyed at this process. I don't think it would be so bad, if people new what to expect. It's weird. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Must be up soon.

1 comment:

Us and Them said...

So does that mean that you breach your contract if you lose weight between now and September...I hope that's not what you meant by lighter....that's stupid if so. Huh! Well, knock em' dead sis!! Michael wishes you the best too!!!

Love you!