Monday, September 19, 2011

Simply Put...

Relationships aren't easy. I've seen the ups and downs of everyone around me and the struggles within their relationships. I have my own. It takes work, understanding, patience and forgiveness. Most of all it takes communication. While not all of these areas have come easily in my relationship, I have always been treated respectfully, never talked down to, never made fun of, accepted 100% for me the way I am. I have a very sweet, gentle, giving guy. He even cleans without being asked.

I know no relationship is is easy. I'll take the trials we have any day over being made to feel less than important or loved or respected. It's invaluable to me that through it all, ups and downs that I am emotionally, mentally, and physically treated with so much love!

No comments: